ObjectFS (also called Agni) is an efficient dual-access file system which uses object storage as a backend. It’s goal is to provide:
- Access data via both file system and object interfaces
- Efficient file interfaces across different object stores
- Coherent namespace and unified access control across both interfaces
- Support multiple object stores
- Portable across multiple operating systems
What does it have inside?
- Supports Amazon S3, Openstack Swift, Google Cloud Storage
- IBM Student Workshop on Systems and Cloud
You can access the github repository here.